The Dream Road trip to Indians, the road trip which opens Indian Borders to numerous overland adventures is here and we are happy to bring this closer to every Indian traveler. Join us as we set on to explore to finest terrains across three countries, rich culture and traditions of these beautiful nations have so much to offer.
18 Days, 5500 Kms, 3 Countries
Starting our journey from Imphal, our team rides/drives through the enchanting Myanmar and exciting Thailand. A journey of a lifetime takes you to Myanmar after crossing our first International border at Moreh. Myanmar land of Buddhist monks is brimmed with rich history and pagodas, spectacular landscape. Language can be a barrier but trust me the most important thing in the communication is hearing what isn’t said, people of Myanmar are incredibly soft hearted and their smile, care would tell you a story of its own. Experience the variety of spices and cuisine along the way.
“It’s a road trip! It’s about adventure! . . . It’s not like we have somewhere to go.”
There are thousands out there who tell you about their Thailand trip, and it is mostly Bangkok and Pattaya. Very few go deeper to explore the rich Thai culture and tradition. The untouched culture and tradition which transcends the virgin beauty nature has to offer.
This road-trip we take you on a road less traveled and path that leads to heavenly Northern Thailand!!!! We will Ride or Drive through the majestic and mesmerizing Northern Thailand. 10 days of pure bliss as your cover the world-famous Mae Hong Son Loop and Golden Triangle Loop.
From the comfort of an SUV to the thrill of riding a bike, your dreams will turn dreams into reality this year. Riding/ driving through the beautiful Mae Hong Son mountains we explore innumerable waterfalls, hot water springs and limestone caves,
Elephant Camps, Beautifully built temples and most importantly rich Thai culture and
tradition in the company of innocent and calm Northern Thailand people.
Highlights of the Road Trip Includes
- 3 International Border Crossings and Many International Border Visits
- Bagan – City of Pagodas with over 4000 distinctive Pagodas in the city
we get to witness the best of the Buddhist Architecture
- Mandalay – The Capital city of Myanmar with a rich history of Indian
Freedom struggle and WW II
- Inle Lake – The most beautiful lake of Myanmar known for its serene
- Golden Rock Road and the monument, considered as one of Holiest
- Varied Myanmar Cuisines and their traditions to be experienced along
- Unique Experience of 1864 Curves constituting Mae Hong Son loop
- Visit to 5 famous waterfalls out of 55 in total in Northern Thailand
- Drive/ride to the hot water springs, hot water swimming pool and
- Drive/ Ride along the steepest road in Northern Thailand
- Visit to the Long Neck Women Village
- Hike to the view Pai Grand Canyon of Thailand
- Ride to Myanmar border and cross over to the border market at Golden
- Camping on the beautiful sunrise and sunset spots.
- World famous Thai Cuisine and the rich culture the country has to offer.
The above highlights is just few experiences you gain during the course of the road trip, everyday is a new adventure and every day we get to see something new and learn something new. In the lap of nature we only showcase the best a country has to offer and we avoid tourist spots which mainly serve as a commercial hub for
visitors. Our clients are above such trivial ways of travel.
Carnet for the Car or Bike
Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
Pilot Van during Road trip in Myanmar and Thailand
Certified Local Guides along the road trip
Breakfast on all days
Border Clearances for Individuals
Vehicle permits across International borders
Myanmar Visa – Process and Fees
Thailand Visa Process – Fees Not Included
General Travel Insurance
Tourism Ministry Fees and Custom Clearances
Live Digital Nomad crew with the group from India
Route planning and Implementation
Fuel for the vehicle
Meals(Lunch and Dinner) and Alcohol
Expenses till Imphal, Road trip starts from Imphal on Day 1
Thailand Visa fees – Visa on Arrival
Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill-health, vehicle breakdown or repairs, damage accruing from land blocks, bad weather etc.
Vehicle repair and maintenance
Additional accommodation due to unexpected situations or delay that may arise due to uncontrollable issues.
International or Domestic Flights
Cargo charges involved
Parking fees, National Park Fees, Entry Fees to attractions and misc expenses
Strictly only the inclusions mentioned will be taken care of, anything and everything not mentioned under Inclusions will not be covered.
For Pricing and other Details